HEALTH RECOMMENDATIONS AND FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
Discover here the health recommendations to be read by all participants, which will be applied during the event. This document will be refined according to the rules in force from June 30 and our last exchanges with the Sarthe Prefecture.
THE 6 KEY POINTS
- Participation in the race = The health recommendations must be mandatory read by all participants
- Valid health passport to access on site via the “TousAntiCovid” french application. More info
- Shielding measures between each people or “bubble team” to respect everywhere on site
- Plan the equipment for the whole event (mask, hydroalcoholic gel…)
- Accesses/bibs collect on site by only one people of the team
- In each box of the paddock, access will be limited to 3 people per team simultaneously
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
Will it be mandatory to wear a mask on site?
Wearing a mask is mandatory throughout the circuit from the age of 11 (recommended from the age of 6), inside and outside, throughout the duration of the event, except for athletes warming up or riding. Each participant must bring his equipment (masks, gels,…).
Will we be able to ride without a mask on track?
Yes. Wearing a mask is mandatory everywhere on site, except for athletes warming up or riding:
– Either two minutes before departure and one minute after arrival
– Either two minutes before the start of a relay and one minute after the end of a relay
During the race, cycling must be done in accordance with elementary hygiene gestures, such as coughing into your elbow or even spitting into a tissue.
How will the bibs/accesses’collect to the Bugatti circuit work?
Only the team representative or one of the riders, may collect the team’s bibs and gift bags at ONE TIME and upon presentation of each identity card (paper or digital format). The person will have to announce the bib number at the control tables. These formalities will take place at the Houx reception area’s entrance:
- Thursday 26 August from 5 pm to 7pm
- Friday 27 August from 8:30am to 9pm
- Saturday 28 August from 8am to midday
Can I access the Bugatti circuit for free as a visitor to attend the event?
Spectators’ attendance is still uncertain to this day, we will get back to you at the beginning of August on this point. In any case, you will have the possibility to follow the event via the live video and photo system broadcast on Facebook, Instagram and Strava, animated by Bruno Vandestick. It will allow you to follow the weekend’s highlights as if you were there. The live ranking will also be available on www.24heuresvelo.fr/en/
Will the saturday morning event “La Matinale Le Maine Libre” be held this year?
Due to the still unstable health situation, the saturday morning event “La Matinale Le Maine Libre” won’t take place this year.
The access to the circuit being limited, I decided not to come this year. How will I be able to follow the event?
The number of accesses available on site will be limited, so we recommend to people coming from far away (and who have not already accesses) to follow the event via the live video and photo system broadcast on Facebook, Instagram and Strava. Animated by Bruno Vandestick, it will allow you to follow the weekend’s highlights as if you were there. The live ranking will also be available on www.24heuresvelo.fr/en/