Health recommendations and registration to complete
The Shimano 24 Hours Cycling’s 2021 edition will take place on Le Mans circuit, next 28/29 August.
TO DO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND AT LAST BEFORE 29 JULY:
If not already done, each Team Representative must complete his registration via “My Account”. Incomplete file = Registration cancelled!
- Mandatory: riders’ information and medical certificates
- Options (limited number): additionnal paddock/camping accesses
- Complete the “sharing boxes” field if you have friends registered
Please find here the health recommendations to be read by all participants, which will be applied during the event. This document will be refined according to the rules in force from June 30 and our last exchanges with the Sarthe Prefecture.
HERE ARE SOME DETAILS ABOUT THIS 2021 EDITION
- Valid health passport to access on site. More info
- Circuit accesses and bibs to collect on site. More info
- Shielding measures between each group or “bubble team” to respect
- Catering: sports menus and sandwiches available on site
Due to the still unstable health situation, the saturday morning event “La Matinale Le Maine Libre” won’t take place this year.
Spectators’ attendance is still uncertain to this day, we will get back to you at the beginning of August on this point.
Until we all meet again in La Sarthe for 24 hours of strong emotions, you can count on us to prepare you a great 2021 edition.
Good training to all of you!