Shimano 24 Hours Cycling
In partnership with Le Mans Sarthe Vélo (MSV) cycling association and with the support of the French Cycling Federation (FFC) CGO Événement organises an endurance cyclo-sportive, a relay race by team opened to all: The Shimano 24 Hours Cycling of Le Mans. After the attendance record reached in 2018, with 520 teams at the start, we want to control the participation and thus guarantee the riders’ comfort. Registrations will therefore be limited to 540 teams, including a maximum of 80 singles and 40 pairs. More than 4000 riders from France and foreign countries are expected on the legendary Circuit of Le Mans on the 24th and 25th of August 2019.
Experienced or amateur athletes, cyclotourists and triathletes, come live 24 hours of strong emotion on the Bugatti Circuit of Le Mans.
Choose your category
This atypical cyclosportive is opened to all, you can compete as a single rider, by pair or in teams of 4, 6 or 8 riders. You can either be licenced or not but need to be at least 18 years old in the year of the race.
A general ranking and a ranking by category, set according to the longest distance riden, will be established. Teams that are not listed in a category as mentioned above will compete in the general ranking only.
|Team of 4||X||X||-|
|Team of 6||X||X||X (2 women mini.)|
|Team of 8||X||X||X (3 women mini.)|
Registration fees depend on the number of contestants by team and on when registration is completed.
2019 Registration: Opening on 20th November 2018
|category||fees/team (TVA 20%)||special fees (20/11 to 20/12)||special fees (21/12 to 28/02)|
|Team of 4||790€||660€||720€|
|Team of 6||920€||770€||840€|
|Team of 8||1050€||880€||960€|
- THE CIRCUIT OF LE MANS: world-renowned circuit, famous for hosting the greatest endurance races in the world.
- AN INCOMPARABLE COVERING: a technical track with great corners and its famous Dunlop uphill.
- RIDE AROUND “THE CLOCK” and enjoy the magic of a night endurance race. Will you come up with the winning strategy?
- AN INCREDIBLE REAL-LIFE ADVENTURE: More than 4000 riders from around twenty different countries.
- SHIMANO ASSISTANCE: Free maintenance and wheels loan 24 hours a day.
- RIDE SAFELY: Video surveillance and integral night lighting on the track.
- REAL-TIME RANKING: Giant screen on the circuit and one screen per pit.
- ACCOMODATION on the “Houx” campsite (power supplies and sanitaries).
- ANIMATIONS on the Shimano 24 Hours Cycling of Le Mans Village for the whole family.
Ranking and Diploma
2019 Shimano 24 Hours Cycling of Le Mans Ranking and Diploma: Available here the day of the race
In partnership with the French cycling magazine Le Cycle, please find bellow the best laps made since we created the Le Mans 24H Cycling race in 2009. The record has been made in 2017 by Socopa 1 in 5min11sec… Will you be the next one?
BEST LAPS ALL EDITIONS TOGETHER
|3||699||EKOI CYCLING NUTRITION||5:14||47,85KM/H||2018|
|2||657||COFELY ENDEL GAZELLES||5:52||42,73KM/H||2015|
|3||603||BIKE PARADISE WOMENS COMMUNIT||5:56||42,29KM/H||2018|
BEST LAPS BY EDITION
Find here the chart of the best laps by edition