Shimano 24 Hours Cycling
In partnership with Le Mans Sarthe Vélo (MSV) cycling association and with the support of the French Cycling Federation (FFC) CGO Événement organises an endurance cyclo-sportive, a relay race by team opened to all on the Le Mans Circuit: The Shimano 24 Hours Cycling of Le Mans. After the attendance record reached in 2019, with 540 teams at the start, we want to control the participation and thus guarantee the riders’ comfort. Registrations will therefore be limited to 560 teams, including a maximum of 80 singles and 40 pairs.
The 21 and 22 august 2021, more than 2500 riders are expected on the 24 hours race, and more than 1500 people are expected on the morning event La Matinale Le Maine Libre – Le Département de La Sarthe. The presentation file and the cycling rules are available for download.
Everything will be executed to welcome you in the best conditions, in accordance with the sanitary measures in force on the event day.
Experienced or amateur athletes, cyclotourists and triathletes, come live 24 hours of strong emotion on the Bugatti Circuit of Le Mans.
Choose your category
This atypical cyclosportive is opened to all, you can compete as a single rider, by pair or in teams of 4, 6 or 8 riders. You can either be licenced or not but need to be at least 18 years old in the year of the race.
- RANKING: A men’s and women’s overall ranking, based on the greatest distance traveled, will be established.
- CATEGORY: Four minimum teams are required to create a category.
- PODIUM: Winners of the overall rankings and of the rankings in each category will be awarded. These teams are the only ones to take to the podium.
|Team of 4||X||X||-|
|Team of 6||X||X||X (2 women mini.)|
|Team of 8||X||X||X (3 women mini.)|
Registration fees depend on the number of contestants by team.
2021 Registration: Opening on 19 January 2021 at 11:00 am
|category||fees/team (TVA 20%)|
|Team of 4||790€|
|Team of 6||920€|
|Team of 8||1050€|
- THE CIRCUIT OF LE MANS: world-renowned circuit, famous for hosting the greatest endurance races in the world.
- AN INCOMPARABLE COVERING: a technical track with great corners and its famous Dunlop uphill.
- RIDE AROUND “THE CLOCK” and enjoy the magic of a night endurance race. Will you come up with the winning strategy?
- AN INCREDIBLE REAL-LIFE ADVENTURE: More than 4000 riders from around twenty different countries.
- SHIMANO ASSISTANCE: Free maintenance and wheels loan 24 hours a day.
- RIDE SAFELY: Video surveillance and integral night lighting on the track.
- REAL-TIME RANKING: Giant screen on the circuit and one screen per pit.
- ACCOMODATION on the “Houx” campsite (power supplies and sanitaries).
- ANIMATIONS on the Shimano 24 Hours Cycling of Le Mans Village for the whole family.
Ranking and Diploma
2021 Shimano 24 Hours Cycling of Le Mans Ranking and Diploma: Available here the day of the race
In partnership with the French cycling magazine Le Cycle, please find bellow the best laps made since we created the Le Mans 24H Cycling race in 2009. The record has been made in 2019 by Socopa 1 in 5min8sec… Will you be the next one?
BEST LAPS ALL EDITIONS TOGETHER
|2||503||SARTO ENDURANCE TEAM||5:09||48,70KM/H||2019|
|1||687||BPWC LES PIONNIERES||5:26||46,15KM/H||2019|
|2||494||SHIMANO FRANCE 1||5:38||44,55KM/H||2019|
BEST LAPS BY EDITION
Find here the chart of the best laps by edition